More ideas for film

First shot idea




Ways of showing the repetition in the characters life:
.Have multiple reoccurring events that cause the character to be irritated.
- Dropping a coffee mug, spilling coffee, coffee is to hot.
- Printer gets jammed, printer doesn't work, ink runs out.
- Impossible daily work load by boss, paper stacks up more and more each day
- Flickering ceiling light
- Other employees laughing and joking being to loud, not working whilst character is killing himself trying to complete all his work
- Constantly checking phone to see if someone replied to his text, getting more worried each hour and day they don't reply.

Location: Location is a issue due to the best location for this would be a office. However, I have no access to an office location which will be a problem when it comes to location scouting.

Music: I decided to start coming up with ideas for the soundtrack of the film this early on to help me start to imagine how I want the film to look.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short film drama ideas